My autobiography

Hello all my followers, today I'm going to write about me.

My name is Valeria Anastasia Caro Keim, I was born in San Bernardo, a little city in Chile. 
I was born in December 12th of 2000 in Hospital el Pino and my blood type is 0 positive.
I live with my mother, my father and my brother. My dad and mom works every day, for this reason, with my young brother are very independent.
I had two ferrets, Laika and Goku, now they are live in my heart and memories.

Resultado de imagen para hurones

In my childhood, when started the elementary school, I studied in colegio Saint Arieli for one year, for this I don’t remember my moments in this school, before I studied in Boston College San Bernardo (Now, this college call Lincoln College, very funny), in this college I have a lot of memories, because I studied in this institution for seven years, in this place I got my best friend.
When I started the high school I changed Boston College for Instituto San Pablo Misionero for four years, until finish four grade of secondary.
Now, I’m chemistry and pharmacy student of university of Chile. I love chemistry.
I love read all genres of books, especially fantasy books. I like a lot Gustavo Cerati, this is my favourite singer and compositor.


Resultado de imagen para gustavo cerati
.



Resultado de imagen para x men



Also I love watching Marvel  movies, my favourite superhero “group” is X-MEN.




See you soon, honey.



Comentarios

  1. your interests are very cool, the ferrets are so cute
    see u later sweetie ;) you are so cool too

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I studied in Boston College too, it's a wonderful coincidence.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! What is your favorite song the Gustavo Ceratai? I like it too

    ResponderEliminar
  4. you are very interesanting,
    i like Cerati and soda stereo to, and the argentine rock

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario