A place I'd like to visit








Hello to all my readers, today I am writing about a place I'd like to visit Prague, capital city of the Czech Republic.
Choosing one place is very difficult, because I'd like to visit many places in the world, for example Russia, Scotland, Norway, Switzerland, Denmark and other nordic countries. Also I'd like Central America countries, but this day I chose the capital city of the Czech Republic, Prague.



Resultado de imagen para republica checa bandera
Prague, nicknamed "the City of a Hundred Spires", is known for its colourful baroque building, gothic churches and the medieval astronomical clock, which gives an animated hourly show. 



Resultado de imagen para praga relojResultado de imagen para praga reloj
Prague is a beautiful city with a lot of places that you can visit, like Prague Castle, Saint Nicholas Church (Baroque church in the lesser town. It was built between 1704-1755), Lennon Wall (is a normal wall in Prague but since the 1980s it has a been filled whit John Lennon-inspired graffiti and pieces of lyrics from Beatles songs), Powder Tower, Astronomical Clock, Stone Bell house, etc.

Resultado de imagen para powder tower
Resultado de imagen para prague castle
Resultado de imagen para john lennon wall
Resultado de imagen para saint nicholas church prague

I chose this place for its history and building, the architecture is amazing!
See you in the next blog.

Comentarios

  1. The architecture in this place is so beautiful and interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, your constructions are increbible!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. There are so many places to visit and each one is completely fantastic

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wo Praga seems to me a wonderful place, my captain of HMB always speaks very well of that city, maybe one day the sport will take me to its streets

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The image are very beautiful, they make you want Prague.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario